Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Recipes


Nothing says Halloween like a Pumpkin! Actually my children would not agree with me - they would say it’s candy...

Around this holiday I like to add pumpkin to my menus - I love to eat seasonally and it allows for the opportunity to add an extra veggie into the dish. Perhaps this offsets some of the candy??? Here are a few of my top picks right now:

PumpkinPancakes: The perfect way get into the spirit Halloween morning! I serve shredded coconut, greek yoghurt and crumbled walnuts with my pancakes to add more nutrition.


I start pretty much every day with a smoothie. I’ve been feeling stuck in my ways with my ingredients and this is a great way to mix it up! My base is always raw almond milk and it is super easy to make at home!


Pumpkin Pilaf Salad with Roasted Pumpkin Seeds: It’s the perfect season for a warm salad - and who doesn’t love pumpkin seeds?!


Happy Halloween to you and yours. Mine will be the Joker, Robin and a Highlighter. Check my instagram for photos - I’m confident they’ll be adorable!

-- Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment