In honor of April and our word of the month, here are some things that make me #happy
10 things about life that make me #happy:
- Monday nights when Nico (my 12 year old daughter) makes dinner
- The peonies that just bloomed in my yard #favoriteflower
- A cappucino
- That my children don’t have lice anymore
- All the new babies in my community – I get to see one every day!
- Spotify- crazy #happy
- Hiking with Toney (our 14 month old puppy)
- Good Earth market and Rustic Bakery (my two favorite places for food)
- A glass of wine (or a little tequila) at the end of a long day
- Fresh flowers on the table
11 things about my TDM practice that make me #happy (because when writing I couldn't stop being happy)!
- The three minutes at the end where I can soften, breathe and be still
- Standing single leg lifts – I love how one exercise works to strengthen my seat, knees and spine while toning my quadriceps
- Kneeling seat work - my favorite of them all!
- The new green balls - I love how they improve my alignment while challenging my inner thigh muscles
- Neutral spine plank with mudslides - a combination of spinal alignment education and a core stability challenge #efficiency
- Spinal extension exercises – because we all need better back body strength
- That TDM is always a “practice” so it’s new and different with every class I take
- Helping students and teachers with shoulder stabilization and alignment - a practice that so many people need to feel good in their bodies
- The joy and passion that Dailey Method teachers have about their job
- The interval class - especially when it’s over J
- That I get to teach and take what I love to do almost everyday
What makes you #happy?