Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Fashion Round-Up


I love Fall, the shift of weather, the changing leaves and of course the Fashion! It’s definitely my favorite time of year to shop and this season I’m finding more exciting and interesting workout fashion than ever.

Since I’m upfront so often in class teaching or demonstrating I like a top with some back interest. Even better when layered with a contrasting sports bra with it’s own interest. Splits 59 does this great!


The peekaboo pant. Seems like everyone made a pair of these this year but I’m loving these from Karmawear and the lattice leggings from Beyond Yoga.


The Karen vest by Dino. I love her sustainable fabrics and it’s great for wearing over clothes to and from the gym- or just all day long which is what usually happens!


This Fall I’m going moving out of my comfort zone of uggs everyday and stepping it up. My new navy gidigio boots, that I found at my favorite Chicago boutique Tangerine during our workshop series, are the perfect fit! Casual, comfortable and give me a little height. Great with leggings, skinny jeans and skirts.


Happy shopping!


-- Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment